Welcome to the Alliance for Consumer Protection
The Alliance for Consumer Protection is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in New Brighton, Pennsylvania (USA). Our services are geared for elderly, low-income, homeless, minorities, disabled people and veterans but we are here for ALL in need of help, regardless of income. For 36 years the Alliance for Consumer Protection of Beaver County has been serving consumers in a variety of ways including the resolution of consumer/business complaints by facilitating the mediating and negotiating process. We have successfully handled such disputes as car repairs gone wrong, health, auto and home insurance payment issues, appliance warranties, contractor issues, utility issues, credit issues and more. A volunteer agency, we are dedicated to fair dealing in the market place.
- Provides consumer information and education.
- Mediates, negotiates, and facilitates resolution of consumer / business complaints.
- Helps resolve credit report problems.
- Offers consumer credit counseling and establishes family budgets.
- Attempts to protect the public from misrepresentation and scams.
The Alliance for Consumer Protection is dedicated to helping the residents of Beaver County with consumer education, credit counseling and consumer / business complaint mediation.